Assisted Living offers private studio and one-bedroom apartments that allow residents to live comfortably with the safety and security of knowing that help is always available. Short term rentals for respite care are also available.
- Private Studio or Suite Apartment
- Three Meals Served Daily in Dining Room
- 24-hour Staff Supervision and Safety Checks
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Heat and Electricity
- Bed Linen Service
- Professional Nursing Assessments and Care Planning
- Personal Care Assistance (based on plan of care)
- Assistance with Medication Administration
- Emergency Response Systems
- Social and Recreational Events Coordinated by Activities Staff
“Mom was one of the first cottage residents at St. Andrews Village 17 years ago and has now moved to Assisted Living. It was a great relief knowing that transition could be made on the same campus with familiar staff, friends, and activities all in the same building.”
Daughter of Joan Lancaster, Village Resident
Assisted Living is also available at Chase Point on the LincolnHealth Damariscotta campus.
For more information or to schedule a personal tour, please call St. Andrews Village at 207-633-6996.